NEWLY UPGRADED & FDA APPROVED - Accurate and reliable in professional tests, measures quickly to show pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
NEW ALARM FEATURES - Auditory beeps for every detected pulse; auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and pulse rate are beyond set limits. You can set the limit by yourself.
BRIGHT & COMPACT - Bright double color OLED display shows you the data any time you need. Lightweight, easy to carry & accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
EASY-TO-USE – The display can be adjusted to face 4 different directions and the 6 display modes show real time pulse rate, pulse rate bar and SpO2 level.
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately monitors SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move, suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 level.
Why Choose the TEC.BEAN Updated Pulse Oximeter?
Accurate and Reliable - FDA and CE Standard:
SpO2 Range: 70% - 99%； Resolution: +/- 1%.
Pulse Rate Range: 30-240 bpm； Resolution: +/- 1 bpm.
Double-Color OLED & Multi-Directional Display:
For your convenience, the pulse oximeter offers a numerical representation of your pulse strength displayed in multiple directions. Press and hold the pulse oximeter's power button to adjust the 4 different display directions of the OLED screen.
Portable and Easy to Carry:
Free nylon carry case and neck cord make it easy to carry. The design and size of the pulse oximeter makes it easier to carry anywhere you go.
If the pulse oximeter stops working, battery replacement is necessary. If this doesn't work, you might have received a defective unit. Please contact us to get a free replacement.
What You Get:
(Requires 2 AAA batteries – NOT included)
18-month warranty and friendly customer service available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Unread automatically shut down? What could be the problem?
- Your finger does not reach the correct position (reach the light point and block this point), or the battery is low.
- Q: Can the Pulse Oximeter be used on children?
- A: Yes. However, we highly recommend using a child pulse oximeter instead which is specifically made for children. The finger chamber of the Oximeter may be too big for the small fingers of children. This can affect the accuracy of the reading.
- Q: How do I turn off the pulse oximeter?
- A: The pulse oximeter turns off automatically when no finger is inserted in the product for 8 seconds.